Parkview Dental Care - David Bertagna, DDS
Parkview Dental Care has always had high standards in disinfection and sterilization. Since this novel virus, we have employed stricter standards and more safety precautions. This is to protect YOU, as well as the team and other patients. We want everyone to be safe and healthy; before, during and after the dental visit.
Parkview Dental Care's Current Standards:
1. The front door is locked. Please contact us by text or phone when you arrive and we buzz you in.
2. In Reception Room & Front Desk Area - Three AirFree Virus, Mold and Germ Destroying Air Purifiers.
3. During Dental Treatment: For control of aerosols - VacStation-Vacuum Dental Suction System.
4. On HVAC unit: MERV filter & UV Filtration
5. We recommend you to please bring your own writing pen for paperwork.
We appreciate your follow-through to help make your dental visit healthy and successful for everyone!
We look forward to seeing you soon!!
Feel free to contact us at 773-736-1406 if you have any questions/scheduling, etc.
David Bertagna, DDS